Think of this as an inpromptu E2 gathering.
Rave Tonight

I put this in a daylog because i thought that thoes that would benefit from it would be most likely to see it here, and i didnt think this would deserve its own node. So here it is. This mostly concerns thoes of you that live in the Baltimore Maryland area.

St. Patrick's Day get thee to Studio 600 and get your party on with the Boogiemen and some of Baltimore's finest on the decks....
Hidden Productions presents.......
THE SECRET GARDEN @ STUDIO 600
March 17th 10pm - 6am
All Ages
10 green ones at the door
No Alcohol, No Drugs, No Weapons, No Bad Vibes!
Featuring the talents of:
VA's House Heros
EAST COAST BOOGIEMEN
along with some of Charm City's Finest:
TERRY KILBY
DJ SUN
DEVIATE
CHRIS BROOKS
FIGMENT
ADAM WHITE

Directions to Studio 600 -
Take 95 to 395 towards the Inner Harbor. At the 3rd light make a right onto Pratt St. Make a left onto Calvert St. Continue on Calvert St. until you go over a bridge and then make the immediate right after the bridge onto Federal St. Drive up one block to the intersection of Federal and Guilford. The warehouse is on the far right. Enter on the Latrobe Alley side. Studio 600 is on the 6th floor.
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!! I will be there. If you show up, Ill be the guy with the Blue hair,(Props to patty on that one) raving with the 10inch stix. See you there! Pass this to everyone. if you really eed a place to stay, i can probebly hook you up.