This may actually be a dream log.

I was asked to come on board a private jet. There was a pilot who appeared to be an older version of myself. There was a woman who was my angel, Anastasia.

Someone else was on the plane with me. It may have been The Muse, but I am not certain. Parts of the dream remain very vivid. Others are cloudy.

Anastasia asked me "How is the mood down there?" I responded by saying it was very bad. Life had become dominated by chaos, which I explained as relating to cowardice.

"When one's leaders are cowards because they resist admitting they are wrong when they no longer have any moral ground to stand on, having violated every premise on which they have acted, how can you blame the people for not accepting the results of their actions?"

Anastasia agreed, stating that the time had come for poor leaders to assume leadership over a misguided people, acting as a mirror for their rationalization based approach to life. Then she asked me which test I was prepared to take. Would I take "the snowball test" or the "seek and hit" test. I knew the first involved firing upon a snowball and being drawn into the first fragment that drew my attention. The "seek and hit" test involved watching a changing target and hitting it when I was ready to assume the role of the target. I was deciding upon my next life through target practice.

The pilot told me, "I will go very fast. I will fly very fast. Keep your eyes focused."

The plane rolled down a road to a point where there was a very large "Road Closed" construction sign. When it reached the sign, the plane took off, shooting over the sign and needing no space to taxi.

The dream was of death. I was chosing my next life. The road was closed ahead. It was a dream of when I would end.

"The time is almost here. Can you feel it?" Anastasia asked me. "I have about an hour after this to visit the old hoodie. How are things there?"

"They are not good," I reported.

"We have been waiting for this time, as it was predicted. The most untrustworthy leaders to ever hold power have spoken and they will lead the people into chaos. It is coming. Now, you must pass the test."

I gripped what appeared to be a remote for a car alarm and pressed both the lock and unlock buttons at the same time. Something clicked, and then there were many stars dancing in front of my eyes.

"So, how's Nikki?" asked Anastasia, referring to a girl from the shelter I work at who left to enter a foster home two month ago.

I woke up and the dream ended. For some reason, Anastasia's mention of Nikki deeply disturbed me more than any other aspect of the dream.