Another day done, another school day skipped. UBC didn't miss me, and I sure missed UBC as must as it missed me. Just woke up this morning and didn't feel like going to school. My friend's brother called me and wanted to play some DDR. I wouldn't have gone but I thought that at least I could get some brownie points for being a nice guy with his sister.

We spent the afternoon together, feeling like I'm his bigger brother. Sorta even more depressing, simply because I see so much of myself in him. We like the exact same things, even the exact same definition of pretty. Sorta gross, yet sorta expected. I even feel old, remembering when he was like 4'11" and now he's like a giant. He was a nice guy and I enjoyed his company, making me feel like a wise old man, so I bought him a slurpee. Then his sister picked him up, and she gave me a hug, and again, everything was good. Oh the humanity. Simple things like that. Simple minds simple pleasures I assume.

Night falls, and I stay home for a while. I go around, trying to learn some html, but to no avail. Check around the internet for some sort of intellectual companion in which I can converse with the greatest of ease, but no one.

Dinner with family. White spot. How boring. How so typical. How so unimaginative. I didn't want to go but then its the guilt factor. Sorta worthless to me. I say nothing the whole time except maybe pass the ketchup. Home we go.

Then, out with a friend. It was sorta nice. Nice walk in the nighttime, good air. Fresh air is good for you once in a while. Then back to the arcade, where I have spent many of my boring nights. It was nice, at least the female company. Then again, home I go.

Yet, all I could think about at the time was how I saw my friend earlier. He dresses like me, talks like me and even similar personalities. He had a separated shoulder. Maybe a broken wrist. He tried to commit suicide. Sorta disturbing at the least. We're too similar. My other friend did that as well. They failed. Part of me says "Go". The other says "Wait". I guess its just a matter of time. Then I realized today, that I was always smarter than them. Maybe I can achieve what they failed in. But then, if I was smarter, I wouldn't think about it anyways. Maybe. Only time will tell.

I have nothing else to lose, except to say, my mind.