Oh, the neverending drama of Spring Break. Did I think I'd really be able to escape it? Hehe. Well, anyway, here I sit in Atlanta, at 1:22am, typing (decidedly not intoxicated) and bored out of my mind. I can hear drunken laughter coming from the other room, I know they're having a great time, and I certainly could be too...if I were drunk. But I just don't want to spend my whole Spring Break drunk.

I had my own drunken drama last night. Skipping the details, just the main events:
1. Put on shiny red pants, dressed up like Elvis and tap danced for everyone
2. Decided to profess to my friend's cousin (who we're staying with) all of my insecurities about my relationship, and basically my entire stream of consciousness, which mostly included my thoughts about how more and more lately, I've been noticing bisexual tendencies in myself. Yes, valuable information for people who don't know me, I'm sure.
3. At some point discuss all this with my boyfriend, get all emotional and talk his ear off about everything and nothing for about an hour and a half.
4. Throw up. Go to sleep.
5. Have a really fucked up dream in which my ex-boyfriend sent me this email saying basically that he'd given up on life, and for whatever reason, I was the only person he mentioned it to. He was quitting school and running off somewhere. I ended up finding him somehow and talking him out of it. The dream ended with us laying on his bed talking and hugging and all of a sudden we were kissing. I remember saying, "No, this is wrong...I have a boyfriend." But while I said it, I just kept kissing him, and what really disturbs me is that it didn't feel wrong at all...it felt great, really great...just like it used to.

Eh, dammit. Enough for one night.