What follows is the bulletin and my response to a band I befriended on meatspace.

---------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Hed PE - New World Orphans Instores Now!! (33617356)
To: (23741093)
Date: 8/17/2009 11:10:51 AM
Subject: IS COMMUNISM THE NEW "N" WORD!!!


subject: communism? really?

There are some people that are throwing around the words communism and socialism. Is this the new “N” word?

I want to feed the poor. I want to make sure everyone has proper healthcare, the same way other industrialized nations provide for their citizens. Does that make me a communist? Oh hell no!!

Absolutely not. Communism implies that the State/..Government owns EVERY means of production. EVERY industry. Get it right. Stop throwing around words that you have no true understanding of.

Mostly, I see that it is racist, selfish motherfuckers that are all worked up right now. Nigga in the Whitehouse!!! Run for the hills!!! hahahahaha!!!


Fuck Em.

2. Communism: a system of social organization in which all economic and social activity is controlled by a totalitarian state dominated by a single and self-..perpetuating political party.

No self perpetuating political party. The Neocons/Nazis ran the country for 8 years; and on November 4, 2008, The People Took The Power Back.

Now its our turn. Our turn to right the wrongs.

Also, the State is not controlling your social activities, nor are they in control of all industries. This by definition IS NOT COMMUNISM.

We won this election fair and square. Don’t be a sore loser.

You had your chance. All you did was endorse useless wars and provide the Super Wealthy with even more wealth. Tax breaks for the rich indeed. Those days are OVER. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you are not fooling ME!!! I’m not jumping on this anti-Obama bandwagon. I use my heart and the power of my creative logic to see through this mess.

The internet/..conspiracy websites have locked you into limited thinking once again. As for me, my spirit soars!!!!

We won this election fair and square. Don’t be a sore loser. Loser.

Its so obvious that racist motherfuckers are losing their minds right now, and I love it!!!!

the world is changing and they cant take it. The rest of us are having a great time!!! Things are getting better everyday!!! So much better!!!

Believe and embrace the HOPE and LOVE that is flooding into the Earth at this time in our evolutions. 2012 is all about LOVE and HOPE. Embrace these vibrations or be left behind in the wake.

Have a beautiful, blessing filled week. Good luck with everything you do!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

END OF TRANSMISSION


---------------- Response to Bulletin Message -----------------

What if the new president is a half bred black cracker? It seems the focus is on this subject alone too much. I don't see how any of this is racist though (calling Obama a Commie). What about the health care debate that sparked all this bullshit, isn't it just a baby step towards an all powerful government in control of everything?

When we start giving up the power to run our own lives, we lose. I personally don't want some stupid mother fucker in Washington D.C. who lied to get there telling me what I can or can not do. And where do you get off telling people the last Administration was Nazi without proving yourself, because it would be easier to call some one a communist today in 2009 than it would to call someone a Nazi. You know, because the definition of Nazi is a socialist party ran by Adolf Hitler in the 1930's and 40's. Most Nazi's are dead or dying. Can you say ooops? Oh and Neocon means neoconservatism, which is kinda opposite of the socialism in the Nazi party.

Lets just face the music, a capitalistic society runs off the hidden communism, all the services we take for granted; sewage, highways, and even some areas of health care system are apart of ever growing web being cast. Once we start giving up control over those little things we are giving up our voice and the democracy dies a little more.

I have been watching Obama act more like a confused socialist than any other president. Let's start with him appealing to the working class. Or, a government controlled health care system all too familiar of the Former Soviet Union. I fully believe in a LIMITED government, and Obama is Not the answer. All I can say, what change? He has lied, back tracked on his word, and it's smoke and mirrors in the white house as usual.



---------------- And of Course, the Responses to my Response -----------------

2009.08.18 at 20:13 RedOmega says re August 18, 2009: Though the Nazi party was the "National Socialist" party, most of their actions lie on right side of the political spectrum rather than the left. Nazism is more closely linked with Fascism than communism or even socialism. What it was was a massively corporate state--kinda like a haywire military industrial complex. And I in gnereal do not agree with your idea of creeping communalization. If the majority of people want these things, haven't they made their democratic decision to give those powers to the government? The healthcare proposal in particular is intended to give insurance choices to the choiceless; I'm curious as to how that curtails freedom? For all my rhetoric though, I'm no fan of Obama. I just think that you're responding to firebranding with firebranding. I would be curious as to the reasons behind your positions.

2009.08.20 at 05:29 OldMiner says re August 18, 2009: I explicate my downvotes. The bulletin message as well as your response contain a fair amount of hate, tangents, half-truths, and a lack of factual discussion. I'm rather confused what makes Obama a "confused socialist", and, moreover, what would make him moreso than, say, FDR. But, regardless, this whole thing seems pie in the sky idealogy with a healthy side of bitter.


I expanded onto these ideas in my next daylog, but not really.

August 3, 2009 | August 22, 2009