HOT DAMN 6! Westward Ho


Also to be known as:


Get Scout Finch to the West Coast.

Okay.  So I've been wanting to move west for a very long time.  And I've talked about it and talked about it and just never had the right opportunity to do it.  Recently I've been layed off from my factory job, so I have nothing really holding me to the midwest.

So, discussing this with RoguePoet, he's been kind enough to help me come up with a plan for moving out west.

 

Here's the deal: I need your help

I am looking for someone to carpool with to Hot Damn 6, but not only someone to carpool with but, someone to help me move.   So if you are headed out there from the midwest and plan on driving, I could use your help greatly. 

I don't plan on taking much.  Enough clothes to get me by, an acoustic guitar and small amp, a bicycle, and a few other amenities.  So I am not trying to ship a couch out on this journey or a whole home entertainment system or anything, just the basics.   The kicker will be the bicycle, so if you have a bicycle rack on your vehicle, your help would be greatly appreciated. 

To give you an idea of where I'm at currently, I live in southern Illinois, about two hours due west of St. Louis.  That puts me about an hour west of Interstate 57, an hour north of Interstate 64, and about an hour and a half south of Interstate 70.  I'd be more than willing to find a way to meet someone at a major hub city on the interstate if my little town is out of your way.  

If anyone is willing to help in anyway, please contact me.  Even if the interstates listed above are out of your way, if you are still willing to help, I can always try to get a little further on my own in order to meet you at your convenience.

Please know that you'd be helping me make my dreams come true, very seriously.

Please contact me by /msg here or email me at capturedstill -at- gmail -dot- com