I had to wear extensions on the bottoms of my shoes, because those who went to civil alt had to be tall enough, for few days at least. I had long clutches because walking with the extensions was hard, but I got to some office. On the stairway two men were coming down, but when they got to me, one of them noticed my pistol and asked "Isnt that a Gaar gun?". Gaar was some sort of mafia organisation, and the gun I carried was indeed designed and used only by Gaar members. I didnt know what to say, but the other man pushed the first one forward, and secretly gave me a knife, telling that I can use it freely if his companion gets agressive. I had exactly identical combat knife myself, but I didnt have time to tell about it. They left, but the man that had noticed my gun came back, wielding a knife and swearing that he'll kill the Gaar scum. I threw the knife I was given at him, but I missed so I pulled my own knife from the ankle holdster. I was standing high, so I had trouble reaching down to him, and he managed to cut a wound in my left leg. I tried to hit him again, but he easily cut me again, and I woke up from the helpless situation.. I still dont know why I hadnt said I had stolen the gun, or even better, just shot him with it.