The most confused homonym
s in the English language
- Their, There and They're
- To, Too, Two
- Whether, weather
- weather = climate
Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful.
- whether = if
I'm cooking you a soy pie whether you want one or not.
- Accept and Except
- Whose and Who's
- whose = possessive form of who
Whose soy burger is this?
- who's = contraction for who is or who has.
Who's going to visit --OutpostMir-- in the insane asylum?
- Its and It's
- its = possessive form of it
Watch EDB was its tail after he borges someone.
- it's = contraction for it is or it has
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
- Your and You're
- Affect and Effect
- affect = an emotion; to have an influence
I don't know why I'm crying, reading that node seemed to really affect me.
- effect = a result; to cause to happen
The Soy-O-Tron failed to have the desire effect on Yurei.
Thanks to The Everyday Writer for the info.