Earlier today I was in the shower when I noticed the odd shape of one of my fingernails. Sort of squared off. My first thought, instincivly:

...someone's been trimming my fingernails while I sleep...

I'm slipping away aren't I? I'm going to become the ranting-hobo acid-casualty. The Nevada dessert prophet. The one that never leaves your local Burger King, and is always handing out leaflets from an inexplicably infinite supply. All detailing his feelings about Jew-Nazi black helicopter assassin flight patterns, and why you should care, to anyone that cares to cross his path.

I haven't been alone like this for a long time, and it's affecting me. My friend moved out of the apartment about 3 days ago and now I'm cut off from everyone else. It's becoming harder to leave the house. I'm running out of excuses to leave, but honestly I don't know if I even want to anymore. In fact I'm sure I don't.

"My friend moved out." I almost wrote that as "My Friend left me."

The sun is down, and the aspirin is finally kicking in. The pain in my sinuses, and the that from the bruises on my side has morphed into a light tickle. Yesterdays bike accident is just a memory.

I might need more pain killers later.