"The Anals of History" is a 1992 pornography film. I'll give you three guesses what the theme is.

Yes!! You're right, it is a series of vignettes portraying historical figures engaging in the dirty deed.

There's a "ball-star" cast, i.e. Ron Jeremy and a bunch of names which sound like they were made up in a game where you make up your porn star name. "Biff Malibu".... "Trixie Tyler".... "Teddi Austin"....

The sequel (the same year, because this is porn) is much better, with game impersonations of the Biblical Samson and Delilah (note: not actual historical figures; more suitable for Christian porn); Helen of Troy (again, not an actual historical figure); Sigmund Freud (with a fantastically god-awful French accent), Napoleon (yes, even worse French accent). Mona Lisa is in it too. No, not the historical figure; that, ironically, happens to be the name of one of the actors. All of this is bookended by the argument between "Harry Sphincter" and his wife Wendy, in which he tries to convince her to open the New Jersey Tunnel by assuring her of all the past bigshots who did so. The vid ends with Wendy finally agreeing to it, but finding that Harry has fallen asleep.

The most surprising aspect of the entire production (really, of both of them) is that it took all the way up to 1992 for somebody to come up with this.