Not.... going.... to.... make.... it.

Finishing Iron Noder now seems pretty beyond the pale. The irony is that I have hundreds of drafts which are for the most part shitty scratch notes for grandiose ideas, any one of which would take days to whip into something presentable. I'll plug away a few more though, so perhaps at least I'll be able to get halfway there. If I'm correctly recalling the rules, I get three free rambling daylogs, so....

Further to Borgo's reaction to the Charles Manson nuptials news, not only is this 26-year-old woman bent on marrying the murderer, she professes a desire to prove his innocence. Not sure how one would go about proving the "innocence" of a man who has engaged in incendiary bragging in interviews of his evildoings, but I have another theory, which is that marrying Charles Manson is a comparatively painless shortcut to fame -- since he's in prison, already elderly, and unlikely to ever again breathe free air, she may need only to hang on for a few years before cashing in on being Manson's widow. I believe there are laws which prevent a person from cashing in on their crime-based infamy, but I don't know that those extend to their family members.

Another thing I heard in the news today is that some pro baseball player just inked a deal for $375 million over 13 years -- which is $68,000 PER DAY for the life of the deal, meaning he'll be making more even on his off days (and he gets a whole season of those) than the typical wage-worker takes home in a year. But such is society -- this guy can hit a ball really well, which makes him more valuable than those who teach kids really well or save lives really well.