3.14. Pi Day. This is the day to make announcements in the sphere of rationality.

The year 2024 will see political theatre, a fantastic lunar eclipse, presently unimaginable technological advances and.... the fourth (and final planned) Pandeism Anthology. Tentatively set to be titled Pandeism: An Anthology of Worlds Unseen, the book will feature our last, best mix of wide-ranging viewpoints on the soundness and implications of the pandeistic model, along with poetry and imagery to delight the mind.

The title reflects the nature of our Universe in both physical and metaphysical discourse. Human perception is greatly limited in both the scales and wavelengths of potentially perceivable information. With the naked eye and mind, we can neither see nor truly envision microscopic and megascopic aspects of our reality. And even what reality we see can deceive us, as optical illusions well illustrate.

But this is not simply an announcement that this last book will be coming forth. It is an invitation for submissions, of any length and in any style, so long as they touch upon some novel point of thought about Pandeism.

Submissions and inquiries may go to Pandeism.Anthology@gmail.com.

Blessings!!