OK, I don't remember all that much of this one, but it's another weird one (see yesterday). I've got to figure what it is that I'm eating.

I'm in Seattle (I think it was Seattle, because I was with my friend Katie and that's where she lives). At this point, I'm alone. I park my car and get out (I think I'm lost). I see this fat limo parked on the street. The door is open, it's idling, but no one's in it. Some guy says to me, "It's Peter Gammons car. He said you could drive it." So I do. I'm driving down the street (which actually looks like Davis Square, but I still think it's Seattle), and again, I pull over. I ask a guy directions to somewhere (can't remember where), but the seat belt mechanism and the window don't work right, so I stop the car and get out to talk to him. Despite the fact that the car isn't running, and I have the keys, two kids manage to steal another set of keys off me and take the limo. Now I'm pissed, because that's not even my car - it's Peter Gammons'!

So I jump into my old car and start chasing them. I don't know my way around, but luckily my friend Katie is in the car directing me. We keep following them out of the city and into a park with REALLY GREEN GRASS. Greenest grass I've ever seen. There are all of these Japanese-style houses, too. We make a U-Turn, and drive back into the city. We see the two kids walking, and I try to run them down. They scramble through this gate with a few other kids, and I skid the car to a stop parallel with the gate (a pretty cool move).

I get out of the car, and walk up to the kids, who are sitting smugly at a table, drinking soda. "Where the fuck is the car!" I demand. Everyone pretends not to know. I see the catcher for the baseball team I coach. "Matty, where's the car?" I ask him. He tells me the answer (again, can't remember what it is), and all of his friends are pissed at him for telling me.

Um, that's all I remember. Hey, it was three hours ago.