April 5, 2001

I was sitting in computer lab today and and I found that when I clasped my hands together, they began to pulse. I know that it was just my heart beat, but I've never felt it like that before. I unclasped my hands and continued working on my lab. Then later I clasped them again. Nothing. Then I started concentrating on them. I could feel the pulses begin. Weak at first, but then they began to gain intensity to such a point that it felt like the pulsing should be visible from the outside, or glowing, or *some*thing. I almost felt like there should be a glowing ball of power/magic/spirit between my hands if I pulled them apart slowly. But there wasn't.


Then lab got out late...I stayed even later. At first, I just wanted to read some more E2, but then it was raining outside. So I decided to wait it out, hoping it would stop, so I wouldn't be drenched by the time I got home. I ended up staying an hour after lab, after the TA's all left and other students started filtering in to the now open lab. I walked home almost in a trance...my head didn't feel like it was connected to my body the same way it normally is. The trance was broken as soon as I spoke to someone and it didn't come back for the rest of the evening.