I.

I was visiting a far-distant tribe who, before their recent contact with Western civilization, wore absolutely no clothes at all. They said the missionaries who visited were always too...distracted.

The women all wore these full blue dresses,
and the men wore considerably less
But the beautiful girl made an exception for me
turning the garment down so I could see
unobstructed, her excellent breasts
laughing at my discomfort


II.
Clearly Final Fantasy IX induced, by the low polygon count.

We were just starting a big discussion about humans while we headed upwards, when suddenly there was a disturbance--a giant worm (as in 'earthworm', not as in 'dragon') sprouted from the earth below and began menacing the four humans who were on the ground!

I attacked with my magic,
hitting the worm and the humans alike
(I suppose, at this point, I was not on their side)
My companion exhorted me
to not be hot-headed
since we must work together
to defeat evil.


III.

I was Mouse's roommate. Only, apparently he didn't like to be. I walked in and found his stuff all spare like most of it was gone, and a bunch of people standing around. I fervently hoped they had not gone through my computer. I asked, jokingly, whether he was moving out. But of course he was.


IV.

When you can't use the restroom for lack of privacy, apparently you go wherever you can. So there I was in the laundry room, pissing into the washing machine and really doing a messy job of it, not only because of the strategics of trajectory and all that but also because I kept thinking someone was coming.

When I came out, half wet all over, I ran to an actual bathroom to clean up, stripping down and washing off. Unfortunately this bathroom is the one that adjoins my mother's bedroom. She starts opening the door!

"GO AWAY!" I try to force the door shut, but she still tries to come in. I tell her I'm not dressed, she doesn't seem to care. I manage to get the door shut and lock it, but she comes in through the closet, which for some obscene, obscure reason also connects from her room to the bathroom. And she begins talking! Good mercy! And what she has to say isn't even important. *grhwrr*