Interesting day today. I wake up at about 2pm because of the sounds around the house and smell of a bbq. My uncle came down from Winnipeg to visit his parents and us. My other uncle came to visit too. Now we have 4 kids running around the house. Obviously no sleep done. I come down to the back yard, wave my "hi"s. Everyone is looking funny at me as i say "good morning". Whatever. Carpe Noctem I say! Fools. I'm offered a hamburger and a beer. Beer five minutes after I woke up? "Sure!". I down a few bottles and go to watch Battlestar Galactica.

Gym is alright. Someone was supposed to show up but didn't. I didn't really expect anything so I'm nonpulsed. Blargh. My friend tells me all our highschool friends got married or in the process of. Just another sign of the passing time.

2am, a game of Brood war is started. 3 humans vs 5 CPUs. We rock ass as one of the guys is an awesome player. I bow down!!! The game is done about hour later. I feel hungry. Stromgald39 suggest we grab some congee, as the chinese food place is the only thign open this ungodly hour of the night. I pick up Strom, and we head to the mall where the restaurant is. We wait for Dave as he drives down from the UBC dorms. The parking is curiously full this time of night, and a bunch of asian people keep entering and leaving the place. Some guy is throwing up outside. I wonder whether that's the indication of the food inside. We get in and the hostess shows us to our seats. We order food. Waitress' english is strangely worse then mine. I vainly attempt to understand what sort of beast a congee is. At the end I order beef congee with extra vegetables. For $5.50cdn that aint bad. As we wait for our orders to arrive a female friend of mine heads toward the exit. I don't register it, and she notices me first. She's studying (for her finals) with a cute girl whos name is "Mona". Hah. We proceed to chat. Everyone around the table then makes fun of me. I dont mind. I'm always the comic relief. Strom is high on prescription and alcohol, but he doesn't make an ass out of himself. Weird. Evelyn and Mona leave. We finish our congees in relative piece. I can now order food in most restaurants. Yay!. On the way home my mom calls me (it's 5am!!). She wonders where I am. I love my mom....good day.