I am hardly immortal. I may be told that I have a heart of gold and that my reputation will live on forever, and that my good influences will linger like the odor of sanctity, but I will die. I may live to be 110, or even older, but I will die, that is certain.

This means, by the way of thinking I am following right now, that I will never be able to read every book ever written, or play all the RPG's ever made, or see all the episodes of my favorite animes. I will never watch every movie, or meet every person on the planet.

It is sort of like this place if you think about it: We know we will never be able to node everything about everything, because the second we think we have it all, there is so much more all of a sudden.

But still we try.

It seems like all I can do is make the most of my life with the time that I have. That's one item on the list of reasons I became a member of this group. By contributing writeups, I am putting in my part in the effort to make note of everything.

To some, the ultimate quest is to cheat death. To others, it is to get rich, or become famous. To me, and I am sure I am not the only one, to me, it is about expanding my spirit, and opening up to the magnificent world that I am honored to be a part of.

The first day I discovered E2, I wasn't sure what to make of it. Now, three years later, I owe these people a big thanks, straight from my heart.

Thank you, E2. May the happiness overcome the sadness.