• The girlfriend of a friend: For some reason, he was away for a while, and she confessed to me that she was lonely. I thought a long time, and then told her that I liked her a lot. She smiled, a sad smile, and said she knew, even though outwardly she thought I pretended to hate her. I said, "But what about him?" She said she loved him, but she was anybody to him, which made sense. I took her hand, and brought her away from the room, which was full of people. We talked, and she laid down on me while we talked. It was erotic, but not really sexual. Somehow, it wasn't really cheating. But the rest of the dream, a blur, was me escaping while he chased me in his boat of a car (A Chevy of some kind) which strangely reminded me of the Dukes of Hazard. I think maybe she was flirting with me at the club the other night, or I want to remember it that way.
  • The four Canadians of the Apocolypse: There was a block party of some kind on my street, which is silly because I live in the boondocks. But at the fair, a pair of sisters from Canada that spoke only French said something like "Can we have your belt?" I have a cool belt, but I knew what they really meant was that they needed a leash for their dog, a big black labrador. I brought them home with me, and searched for a leash, but could only find some twine. Meanwhile, their brother, a cute frenchman with a thin mustache and a beret, showed up and offered to help me look. While we searched the garage, I found an old painting of the Four Horsemen, and realized that these siblings and their dog were actually the subject of the painting. Despite the inference, I said, "Cool." I think I wanted the older sister. Maybe I'm sexually frustrated. Or the world's going to end. Or both.