• Laser guitar: Last night's dreams were very convoluted, meshing into each other without making much sense at all. I'm pretty sure the overall story had something to do with a roleplaying game that was being played. Anyway, at one point, a few of us stumbled across a gizmo with four visible lasers on it; when you touched one of them, it reacted by playing a sound.
  • Roadtrip on the beach: We were in Maine, on some kind of road trip, looking for parking on the beach, because everyone was parked there. I'm pretty sure I was in my mother's car, and we were also trying to dodge cops who would have been mad that we were driving on the beach. Not much more of that made any sense, except that I'm pretty sure I recognize the beach from other dreams I've had at beaches. I've never been to a beach like this, but it's pretty detailed. Maybe it's a special soul place that I'll find someday.
  • Emotionless Data: This part was obviously part of the roleplaying game. I guess I was running it, and we were doing some kind of alternate reality Star Trek. Anyway, I took liberties with the guy playing Data; I told him that his emotion chip had not been turned on yet, so he was forced to play as monotonous as possible, with no emotions. Odd. Maybe I'm telling myself something; I regularly hide my emotions.