I had a dream last night that I wrote a paper for school. The paper was called “The speed and force of impact of LRM against Mech armor in the Battletech universe.” I turned this paper into my Analysis of Algorithms professor. I didn’t think too much of it.

The next thing I know me and my family are driving to pick up my brother at one of the buildings on campus. As we pulled up I saw a large crowd gathered outside the building. I got out of the car and went to find my brother. I found him pretty quickly he said one of the professors inside was looking for me. I remember thinking me, one of my professors even knows my name. So I fought my way through the crowd into the building. I saw my professor and said “I heard you where looking for me.” He then went on to tell me that my paper had won a contest. And that people wanted to make it into a game, movie, and they where going to just show the paper itself on TV tonight slowly page by page. He wanted my permission to submit the paper to a new contest. I said sure and then went back to the car. I told my brother and parents about all that had happened. My Mom said she would rather wait and read the real paper than to try and read it on TV tonight.

Next I was standing in a software store looking at software when I see this new Mechwarrior game that had my name on the back. I was like “Cool this must be the game based on my paper.” I bought the game and took it home. I was in a hurry to get it install and played able because while everyone was making this big deal about my paper I didn’t know actually what it said. I got it installed and started to play it. All of a sudden the music changed from this Techno beat to the sound of the Texas A&M Corp matching band. I remember thinking this was very odd. After that I woke up and it turns out the band was practices just about 300 yards form my room.