Finally! The long awaited day is upon us at last. Iron Noder Daylog Day 2010. There is a food drive at my school, and it's getting pretty intense. My home-room teacher, Ms. Eiffert, has won the food drive for team 8-2 since the school school started it. The other three home-room teachers, are so determined to win, that two are willing to give all their food to Mr. Anderson. They don't even care who wins, so long as it's not Eiffert.Mr. Anderson even tried to bribe me with donoughts and a note that would get Mr. O'Neil to take one entire minute off of my jog test, if I would sabotage my own, and siphon off Eiffert's food to him. It's going to be a pleasure to see the look on their faces as Ms. Eiffert wins. The food drive starts tomorrow, we already have 6 lbs of food. Besides that, I've been enjoying reading Isaac Asimov's "Nightfall", while I was taking a break from the "Hitch-hiker's Trilogy." I do love me some of that good old-time science fiction. Circumstances have prevented me from doing the prolific noding I would have liked to achieve over the weekend, though I could probably find time to crank out two or three tomorrow in between all the reading I'll be doing. I haven't had Poptarts in so long, I'll have to put them on the shopping list. Ahh so much work so little time.


Until next time,


Dr. Jimmy