THAT'S IT!
I can no longer stand the sight of my ceiling painted in ever increasingly bright shades of white.

This is ridiculous. I cannot sleep. Not a wink. I have been awake since Monday afternoon, and still I cannot sleep. What the hell is wrong with me? I lie on my back, and all I can do is think. The moment my head hits the pillow, the disks spin up and it's nothing but access access access. I've been remembering crap from my childhood I'd forgot even happened. Things from last night, from last year, from my first year of college. The people I hung out with in my freshman dorm. The way my girlfriend in highschool looked when she was dozing. Nagle's Algorithm. The last E2 get together. The bumps on the ceiling of the University-grade apartment that my family and I lived in for four years. The night my father left. The reasons why I hate him. Pants. Cheese. Porn. Monkeys. Colostomy Bags. WHY CAN I NOT SLEEP?

E2 is not the answer. I know this. I'm staring at the input box and I know that this daylog will come out making very little sense. But I can no longer lay there, smelling of the smoke of a fellow noder, clinging to crappy memories of things which I can no longer change because I'm no longer participating in them. If I cannot sleep, I will simply stay awake. I'll take a cold shower, read more about TCP/IP Administration, listen to some more game music, and listen to the birds wake up outside.

Yes...