Yesterday I had my first experience with an Apple iPad. I had to use one for my upper secondary school's first physics class. At first I thought the device seemed really cool and hi-tech, but when I seriously had to start using it to do an exercise my teacher assigned, the experience turned out to be a little bit different.

I had to use Google Documents to write a text on the history of physics and the famous people who have affected the development of science. So, I went on, writing with the iPad about Galileo Galilei, Albert Einstein, Marie Curie and so on. Writing was as easy as it is on a regular computer keyboard, but it had some downsides too. The iPad would get "stuck" at some point and the letters you type wouldn't appear on the screen. I asked my teacher about this problem and she told me it happens often, you just have to tap the screen multiple times with your finger. It turns out you have to be tapping the screen multiple times with your finger almost every 10 seconds. It was really frustrating.
Another problem with the iPad was moving the cursor with your finger. It was impossible to get it on the right line(not sure if the problem is in my fingers, though). This dramatically slowed down my working.

I have to say, I would have been better off doing the exercise with a pen and a notebook or even a regular PC, but that was no option, since the school administration, for some reason, has decided that every student needs to learn how to use an iPad in physics.