Back to the Virtual On metanode

Type: XBV-13-T11 (Experimental Battle Virtuaroid)
Height: 20.2m
Weight: 9.48t
Max. Gross Weight: 17.3t
Max. Power Output: 5480kw

Left Trigger - Homing Mines
Very annoying. I never use this mech, but facing a good opponent is very frustrating. These come out in packs of 4, slowly tracking the enemy. If you panic and dash immediately, you get killed. Bombs easily defeat these mines, but they recharge quickly so Bal Bas Bow can left loose wave after wave of this.

Right Trigger - Ring Laser
Like a laser, but it looks different. Functionally it is exactly like the Beam Rifle, except that you can fire it in three streams as well as a single wave. Again, I hate this mech so I don't know what to do with them.

Both Triggers - Handbit
Both of his arms shoot out, hover over the opponent, and sprays him with fire. Highly damaging, and it doesn't freeze you. But, with no arms, you can't block melee attacks. If you do this in the air, it acts as a kind of laser rain that is also very destructive. It is avoidable but it is difficult to launch attacks of your own against Bal Bas Bow due to him launching incessant waves of attacks.

Another aerial mech. Poor armor, but excellent air attacks combined with decent speed as well as a high "annoyance" factor, probably due to its idiotic look. Very poor close combat abilities (as ukyoCE mentions), trading melee hits with Temjin or Apharmd is not recommended. If you feel the need to use this mech, just use plenty of jump cancelling (pull sticks apart then together quickly) and keeping the opponent busy avoiding your mines and handbits while defeating their attacks with the Ring Laser, you will come out winning. I guess. Look in the internet for more resources.