There are thirty-something students in my math class. There are around forty chairs. Upon arriving half-an-hour early today, I moved twenty chairs out of the classroom and into a neighboring classroom.

This was easy to do as there are rollers on each chair and nobody walking through the halls asked me why I was moving the chairs. Either they didn’t care or didn’t notice (or thought I had a legitimate reason for moving the chairs).

After I was done moving the chairs, I went to get myself some coffee. I came back to the room only after I was sure there were three other students in the room (as to make myself appear less suspicious).

Then I sat back and watched the chaos. It’s remarkable how many of my classmates (who all are better at math than me, I might add) are unable to think on their feet in a situation. I would have gone into another classroom to get a chair. The class is early enough in the morning that there are empty rooms all about to procure chairs… Oh well.

Most of the students (ages ranging from 18 to 25, I’m guessing) stood around at the back of the room unhappily holding their materials until the teacher came in and sent somebody into the neighboring classroom to get chairs.

Evil Ranking: Mildly malicious. 3 out of 10, +2 for the inconvenience.


Note: Originally posted as a Daily Evil. With in seconds of its posting this node was Klaprothed with the explanation that the Daily Evils have been discouraged because they tend to get out of hand and create a “rash of daily evils” when posted. This is a fair enough reason. All Daily Evil’s are now to be daylogs. Thus the Evil Ranking at the bottom.