For some reason, I absolutely had to get a large amount of frozen bread products from a wholesale club. There was something else I needed to get, too. I think maybe it was some secret agent spy-type gadget, but I don't remember now.

Anyway, my brother and I embarked on this mission, which was of the utmost importance. For some reason, the wholesale club was in the middle of the ocean, so we had to take a boat. But it wasn't a motorboat or anything; it was a little dinghy that we had to paddle.

When we got close enough to see the wholesale club, which looked like a giant replica of Chris Rock's head, we had to get out of the boat and swim the rest of the way. It was at this point that I realized there were counter-agents following us (actually, they were right next to us, but they weren't really doing anything), who were trying to kill us and get the frozen waffles before we did.

We finally got to the place, and entered through the gap in Chris Rock's teeth. When we got inside, it turned out to be this place that just looked a lot like a residential kitchen.

I went over to the fridge and opened the freezer. There were about three things inside: a small (not wholesale sized) box of Eggos, a box of French toast sticks, and a carton of ice cream.

My brother and I scrambled for these frantically, even though there was no one else even trying to get them.

I turned to my brother.

"Now we just have to get the--"

And then I woke up.