I'm inside an old, wooden country store. A guy who looks exactly like Randall "Tex" Cobb is on a trip with us, and he walks into the store near to where I am standing. Suddenly, he grabs my throat and asks "Did you bang the back of my seat?"

I, of course, tell him "No", and he starts choking me harder. This is about when I overpower him and kick his ass.

Time shifts ahead a bit, and I'm walking outside the store to where my parents are sitting. I tell my Dad that Randall attacked me and I had to defend myself, and that there was something he needed to see. I ended up showing him a coffee mug that I had made from parts of Randall's corpse. (What a nice thought.) It turns out I had killed him with a small chainsaw. (What an even nicer thought.)

We finally get to Randall's body, which I have propped up in a chair. My Mom and Dad are pretty shocked, but my Mom walks a little closer. I look closely at Randall's eyes, and I notice they are moving ever so slightly. I yell to my Mom to get away, but it's not in time. Randall gets a surprised look on his face and grabs my Mom's arm. He grabs a sharp metal thing with his other hand and stabs the underside of my Mom's forearm. I then shove her out of the way and punch Randall in the face. I ask my Mom if she's okay, and she says "Yes. There's no blood."

My Dad decides it would be best to put the body upstairs above the store so it can't do any harm. He carries it up and slumps it over, enough so I can see the body's hand from downstairs in the window. As my Dad reaches the door, I see the hand open up really wide. I remember thinking that it would be a good idea to cut off his hands and feet so that he'd have a hard time accomplishing anything.

Dream Shift

I'm at a car wash. The thoughts that I had pointed to the fact that I was married to Mia Wallace, with Marsellus Wallace's reluctant blessing. Mia was with me, as was a blonde woman named Danielle. We were trying to start the car, but it would only crank - the engine would never start. I look out onto the main road (which is only about 15 feet from the car wash's edge), and I see Marsellus looking at me. (He's driving a compact car, and I remember thinking that was awfully strange.) He gives me a cold look and says "I'm going to come over there and kick your ass."

That's when I got really nervous.

Marsellus drives in, and tells me to come with him as we look under the hood to see why the car isn't starting. He checks the oil, and says that's what the problem is. (We need to add oil. Okay.)

Mia goes inside to purchase some oil, and a small red car pulls up and drives into the manual car wash bay. Marsellus tells me he wants me to take a blowdryer and dry the cement that was made wet by the water bucket. I'm confused, but I'm not going to argue with Marsellus Wallace, so I do as I'm told. I start drying, and Danielle wanders into the wash bay.

My POV is now following Danielle, and the people from the red car turn out to be a man and two women. The women are clearly intoxicated, and one walks over and attempts to give Danielle a passionate kiss. Danielle resists, and the man gets pissed and walks over. The POV switches back to me, and I run to where Marsellus is standing.

"You want to give me some help now? Danielle is in there being attacked."

Marsellus gets visibly pissed. "OUR DANIELLE?"

I quickly shake my head 'yes', and Marsellus drops everything he is holding and walks quickly into the wash bay - presumably to get medieval on that fucker to defend our friend Danielle.

As much as I wanted to see the results, I woke up. It's probably for the best, though, Marsellus likes to do that stuff without a whole lot of attention.