So I'm sitting at my computer and roommate's in bed when this chick walks in. I'm wearing headphones and the lights are turned off for roommate's consideration. I make out that it's Anna K and she climbs up on to Pete's bunk, saying nothing to me. I don't think anything of it for they usually give massages to each other once in awhile. For those who haven't seen our room (hey, who hasn't?) my desk is right beside our bunk beds. So I'm kicking back watching What Lies Beneath (good movie) with my feet propped up on the bed.

Then the creeking starts.

You know what kind of creeking I'm talking about- bed creeks forward, bed creeks back, bed creeks forward, bed creeks back... "WTF???" I think to myself, "no fucking way they're doing it with me in the room!" I slowly press down on the spacebar to pause the movie and kind of brush off one headphone with my shoulder-

"Oh oh oh oh God Oh oh oh huh oh oh God..."

Now wtf am I supposed to do? I wouldn't mind graciously bowing out of the room and leave the two alone but with her heavy panting and moaning there's no way I could do that and keep their "privacy" intact. It also crossed my mind that lots of pornos start out this way, but in my pornos I'm the only male on the set. It seems that my only choice is to crank up the movie and let them go at it less than four feet from me. Ugh. I'm thinking of buying a webcam for the next time, atleast I can get some money out of the situation...