YAAAAWN.... Oh, man, what time is it? Like, noontime already? Jeez, Mike, wake up. Helloooo Mike, this is your penis, wake the fuck up, douchenozzle.

Ah, it's no use, that fucker is out like a light. Figures, I'm always up an hour before him. Damn, and I feel so stiff, too. I need to take up some yoga or something.

So let's see what's going on in-- jeez!! What a mess!! Clothes everywhere, shirt, socks, underwear.... um, panties.... garters.... panties? Garters? And is that a bra? Hey, hang on a sec, am I-- am I wearing lipstick? Fuck, I'm smothered in it!!

Oh jeez, Mike. No wonder I've got this vague memory of that old throbbing, pounding feeling.

Ok, well good for you, Mike, I guess. So, where's the condom? Hmmmm.... don't see one on the floor. Or in the trash. Not a condom wrapper, even.... uh-oh. You didn't. Fuck, you did, didn't you. You went and had unprotected sex with some strange girl you just met in a bar.

Great. And I just realized I've got a big reddish lump on my head. Oh man, and I'm starting to itch. Thanks, Mike, thanks a lot. Well, joke's on you buddy. Soon you're gonna to need to pee. And then I'm really gonna burn you.



----

For INMEDIARES: a Quest in the middle of things

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.