Really it's August 29, 2010 but who cares? This date seemed lonely and I have decided to fill the lonely days.

I just finished reading everything Suckapant wrote here. Well, everything that is left anyway. The catbox archive has no recorded things from him. He sounded interesting. After the bullshit clears, after I stop noding, after I move on, it'll be things like this that make me come back. Everyone knows that the world is filled with amazing things. E2 just has a higher concentration of these things; kind of like left handed people in baseball teams.

I've met and read so many people in my two years here and even then I am still discovering not just nodes but even people. It reminds me that E2 is huge. E2 has been around for almost 11 years. That is a lot of people that have come and gone. When I find the users of yesteryear that have no nodes remaining, or never wrote, I always peek into their scratch pads, hoping for hidden treasure. Sometimes I find some. It is their forgotten legacy. Things they never had the confidence to share or things that were deleted. Sometimes I find things from people who had taken their words away with them and it makes me smile, thinking they would forget.

Sometimes I hope they did it on purpose. I like to send them messages. In case they come back, they'll know someone has been reading.

Well, it seems full enough, onto the next lonely day.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.