current ideas for E2 nodes...
- some Texas add-ons (categories: physical features; locations; animals; musicians; things that only happen here; things from my life experiences)
- blurbs on Purcell, Tallis, Byrd, Palestrina, et al (work in progress -- current Mission Drive Within Everything) Current list: Arcangelo Corelli, Francesco Geminiani, Thomas Tallis, William Byrd, Caterina Assandra, Jacques Arcadelt, Guillaume Dufay, ... plus a host of related ones...
- the SJMoore tragedy (this would have to be in story form) - I don't think I've learned how to write a good story yet--guess this will have to wait.
- TCP/IP factoids, and how to diagnose a network problem
- contributions to the general computer programming, Java, and software architecture body of knowledge
Thanks, Roninspoon. Thanks, wertperch. Thanks, Gritchka. Thanks, Gritchka (again). Thanks, dotc. Thanks, Lometa. Thanks, TheBooBooKitty. Thanks, Gritchka (again). Thanks, Gamaliel. Thanks, dotc. Thanks, sid. Thanks, Posmella. Thanks, sid (again).
I am a mathematician. I am here to explain the world to you now.
things I'd like to do before I die:
- navigate the length of every major river in Texas (plus the Navasota)
- drive the length of Texas 16, from the Red River in the north, to the Mexican border and the Rio Grande
- visit New Orleans
- publish a song
- learn to play the violin
- have someone thank me for something I did long ago without motive
- visit St. Louis Bay
- visit the Oregon coast
- sail a sailboat
- visit Greece
- finish reading Ulysses
- see Sarah again, apologize for being such a shit, and thank her for blessing this world with her presence for a little while