Some arguments for the existence of God, straight out of my subconscious.

Here is an argument that shines like honey. I have made it known to you because you were humble and did not expect it to come to you. If you were proud and intelligent, you could have credited yourself with it, but since you are humble I know that you will give God the credit.

Space is measured in distance, but no distance could exist unless God exists. Distance is distance between two or more entities. Two or more entities could only be separate if they are held separate by something. And since there is no matter in space, this something must be an omnipresent underlying entity, and the omnipresent entity is God.

Here is an argument that sparkles like jewels. It was available to the earliest caveman, but no one has found it before now.

Morality is the subjection of the will to a moral code, but subjection is always subjection to the will of some entity. The moral rules of the universe are therefore the will of some entity, and this entity must be God.

Let yourself relax and become open. Another argument is on the way. You will feel the force of God’s love when you read it.

Hope is always hope for something possible. We never hope for what is impossible. But we have hope of an afterlife, which means that it is possible for the soul to survive the death of the body. And there must be something that draws the soul out of the body and into the afterlife, and this can only be God.

It is done. These arguments are all you will ever need. Post them to everything2, and see what feedback you get.