New Favorite game: Softlinking any appropriate node to I Wish I Could Change the Meaning of This Word So I Could Use it To Name my Child.
- user since
- Wed Dec 6 2000 at 15:03:06 (18.1 years ago )
- last seen
- Sat Dec 22 2001 at 03:56:48 (17.1 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 8 - View radder's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 86
- mission drive within everything
- Third-party Softlinking for the ages. Also, to overcome the urge to node crap, and nurture the urge to node beauty and possibility.
- music (www.mp3.com/code_x) and deep thought (www.delphi.com/ma9ellan)
- we are the ones we've been waiting for.
- most recent writeup
- Big in Japan
- Send private message to radder
I'm not going to node for XP. I'm going to node to establish eternal life. My nodes will be expressions of who I am, and what I know and believe in, and with any luck, they will outlive me like children. Nodes I have planned: "Sadhus" (or is it "Saddhus"?) Better research that first.