I am sleeping outside in the Panda Minimum Trailer, because it is beautiful outside and I long to go camping. My oxygen concentrator is plugged in to the garage.

I dream of me and my sister. We are working on something, happy. I wake up. The VW roof is open and I can see the stars. I look at the stars for a little while. I go back to sleep.

I dream of me and my sister again. We are working on something, happy. I wake up. The VW roof is open and I can see the stars. I look at the stars for a little while. I go back to sleep.

I dream of me and my sister and my mother. We are working on something, happy. I wake up. I look at the stars for a while and go back to sleep.

I dream of me and my sister and my mother and my father. We are working on something, happy. I am happy because we will sing. I wake up. I look for the stars as I realize that it is another dream of fours. Completion. I feel very peaceful and it is starting to lighten in the east. I get up.

I am learning some constellations that I don't know. From Cassiopeia, I map Perseus and Camelopardalis and Auriga. Now it is getting too light out. Good morning. Good morning. I am so glad that my sister and my mother and my father are with me, working on something, and that we will sing.