leaving e2. apparently, when basic sentences have similarities to something written somewhere else, someone gets their panties in a bunch and quite frankly, i'm not here to be bitched at because the plot of a ballet sounds the same no matter who writes it -- it's the plot of a ballet, after all! it doesn't change every time you see it!
call me when you're less sniper rifle-oriented and more intelligent.
- user since
- Tue Nov 11 2008 at 19:39:15 (11.9 years ago )
- last seen
- Tue Jan 6 2009 at 20:16:44 (11.8 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 3 - View little star's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 299
- the opposite of love isn't hate. it's resigning yourself to be indifferent.
- most recent writeup
- Peter Frampton (person)
- Send private message to little star