My highest rated node was about clinical depression. Does this mean people like reading about being depressed? Or what causes depression? Have you ever noticed that most novels/films don't get critical acclaim unless it's really dark or makes you want to commit suicide?
I also tried to write something humorous. Apparently, I can't. Humor is tricky. I rarely find a movie that just makes me laugh and laugh and laugh, which is kind of disheartening. Makes me think I have no sense of humor, but I do, cause I can make people laugh and I'll laugh at what they say. I think "comedies" made for the mass audience like "She's All That" and whatever the fuck comedies have come out recently. IT'S ALL STUPID HUMOR!
Well, as for my nodes...I must try try again because I have not, at first, succeeded.
- user since
- Fri Apr 5 2002 at 05:39:21 (16.6 years ago )
- last seen
- Tue Feb 3 2004 at 21:36:11 (14.8 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 12 - View labrys edge's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 136
- mission drive within everything
- to provide non-movie goers with as much information as possible
- movies, psychology, listening, eating, sleeping
- MTSU...I'll give you a hint...it's in TN
- I wanna sleep
- most recent writeup
- Send private message to labrys edge