My own secret place was found after my father and I had a huge fight. I got upset as I normaly do, and left the house, in hopes of finding relief from the situation. As I walked down the gravel road that stretched out from the back of our field, I noticed a small opening in the bushes. I walked into the lush green area, and to my surprise, I noticed a deer, sipping water from a small pond. I sat down on a rock in among the tall grass and wild flowers. I sat for a while looking around and taking in all of the beautiful sounds and smells of the nature around me. I started to cry, realizing how wrong it was of me to just leave without talking things through with my dad. I began to fall asleep, with nothing but the sound of a stream trickiling against some rocks, some frogs, crickets, and an odd sound which even though strange, seemed comforting. A couple hours later, I woke up, silence surrounded me, I looked around and I seemed to be the only thing left in the entire area. I smiled and realized this place was one of great importance to me, I would return to this place whenever I neede to think or to just get away from something I couldn't handle. Sometimes, I just needed to think and in the end, I always had an answer. Someday, when I go back home to visit, I am only gonna show the place to the ones close to my heart, Hamster bong, you are invited. Now that I am away from home, I have found a great deal of difficulty finding a place as amazing as the one back home. Someday I'll find it, but for now, I just think about it in my head.