Catholic Boy

Agonized contortions played across the cherubic face of young Joseph Amaral as he was visited once again by his succubus Mary. He had never been sure if he enjoyed her visits and when he awoke each morning, often mid-orgasm, it was with a haunting sense of confusion that shadowed him all day.

This time he had been walking through a forest in which ever larger and more phallic mushrooms sprouted before him wherever he looked. He stopped to rub the tapered tip of one of them. Embarrassed and wishing not to be seen he glanced over his shoulder to discover that while he wasn't looking his mind had installed a window behind him. A young Jewish girl was looking in. How long had she been there?

Since it was no use for either to continue pretending to the other the girl, who now more obviously bore a resemblance to the Virgin Mary, reached around the side of the window frame, lifted the stay, pushed the window wide open, and climbed through it one leg at a time. Joseph's mind then conjured a chair. Joseph knew what he must do. Reluctantly he placed the girl on the chair and began to vigorously rape her.

The girl was very convincing. She knew just how wide to stretch her lips and eyelids, how impotently to kick at him while he used her cunt to

'Joseph! Joseph!'

bring himself pantingly to the inexorable orgasm as his mother woke him up with immaculate timing. That morning budding little Joseph Amaral had become God the Father.