All the imperfect years of seventeen. I suppose I could try to narrow myself down to a few typed lines, and in all honesty I would succeed. I am not a complicated creature. I'm a rebel and a follower, a lover and a fighter, a believer and an atheist. In other words, I am exactly what you--each and every one of you--were, are, and will be. An empress--the only one in the history of China to have her own throne--once left this world with a legacy and a blank tombstone. The moral of this story is, let the others judge your accomplishments and your failures. This is my epitaph.
- user since
- Sat Nov 24 2007 at 16:13:57 (10.7 years ago )
- last seen
- Thu Feb 5 2015 at 21:30:22 (3.5 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 2 - View heyday's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 37
- art, reading at the speed of light, dispensing happiness.
- carpe diem.
- most recent writeup
- she can't remember what it's like to be found
- Send private message to heyday