, referring to the odd ways English is used in Japan.
- from a love note:
- Dear Stuart; I have a thing to tell you. I noticed that I love you so much. My heart is full of you. I always think of you. So I want to be your special girlfriend. Can I be your special girlfriend? Please asssociate with me. I love you, Stuart. I hope you answer O.K. That's all of my mind. FROM Megumi.
- why you should vote this node up
- When all empty show happiness with virtually upvote that is most special to us.
- from a soda machine:
- Be fresh! Canned Beverage makes you refresh. We carefully did the best selection. They are outstanding among others.
- from a car rental brochure:
- When passenger of foot heave in sight, tootle the horn. Trumpet him melodiously at first, but if he still obstacles your passage then tootle him with vigor.
- from a peppermint package:
- Rheimint: the strong PEPPERMINT in globule form of long-persistent flavour refreshes and invigorates. Taken after meals, RHEIMINT will calm down the gastric nerves and enhance well being.