The Infinity Crusade is the last part of the 'Infinity Trilogy'. It is yet another six issue miniseries. While The Infinity War dealt with the battle against Adam Warlock's evil side, The Infinity Crusade dealt with the battle against his good side, the Goddess.

You see, throughout Warlock's many lives, he had always repressed his feminine, good side. This left her a bit peeved. So, she started a religious crusade with the purpose of destroying the universe. First, using a buttload of Cosmic Cubes, she makes almost everyone in the universe be nice and polite. Criminals turn themselves in, the Kree and the Skrull stop fighting, etc. Then, she enlists several noble and/or spiritual heroes to her cause. This leaves it up to the hardasses to save the universe, meaning they have to fight teammates and friends in the Goddess' army.

The plot to this series is weaker than the other two parts of the Infinity Trilogy, and it's hard to respect the Goddess as a villainess. Plus, for the second part of the trilogy in a row, the ending is a bit of a cop-out. The series did, however, end the Infinity Trilogy quite well otherwise, tying up most of the loose ends. It also avoided the crossover overkill of The Infinity War. Overall, a mediocre ending to an excellent trilogy.