This soup is easy to prepare as well as verrry tasty. The garlic should be fresh and plenty, but I already tried it with dried granulate, that works too. Please refrain from kissing anyone after eating this soup. Thanks.
Rough measurment only, feel free to alter. This recipe should give you about 4 plates of soup.
- Cut the onions to medium and fry them in a pot with some veggie oil.
- Add cut up garlic. Wait untill both has a little colour to it, then throw the flour on and let it roast 'till it's brown.
- Add the water and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Blend the soup up and add spices and stock.
- Let it cook for another minute, then pull it off the heated stove and thicken the soup with sweet cream.
- Taste. Add spices. Serve.