A cone chaped cup is the cup that comes out of the holder thingy attached to the water cooler. im sure all of us who live in cubicles from 9 to 5 every day know what I'm not very eloquently describing. anyhow, this is my chance to rant about the moron who designed those things. you cant put them down, if you squeeze them a little bit they crush and spill, and they hold a tiny amount of water. plus they're a waste, since a sufficiently lazy intern like myself can take 10 or 20 water breaks a day, and use a stupid little cup like that on every break. anyhow, so now i use coffee mugs. but i still hate those freaking Cone shaped cups.