I was quite disappointed when I woke up that the dream I had slipped out of my mind like sand in my fingers. Normally I wouldn't care but last night (or should I say this morning) I had a completely lucid dream.
I don't remember how I realized I was dreaming, it just became obvious and I didn't even have to check, I knew just as much as I know when I'm awake. I wasn't able to change the setting or anything I couldn't normally do, so I enjoyed intereacting with the random people.
This one kid, I pushed in on the sides of his head and it warped so it was too long and narrow. He got pretty pissed off about that, so I said something along the lines of 'you're not even real so what are you going to do'.
I talked to this other girl and had a good discussion about reality with her. "You're not even real, you only exist in my head. You're just a hallucination. When I wake up, when I'm gone, you won't exist anymore. Haha! Now give me your rollerblades or I'll kill you" (my original purpose was to take her rollerblades).
I really wish I remembered more of it, I know it was very long. It wasn't like a dream at all, it was like I was awake.

The trees are so beautiful this time of year. It looks like they've been sprinkled from the top with color, deep red, orange and pink. It's a shame it doesn't last.