Mull"er (?), n.


One who, or that which, mulls.


A vessel in which wine, etc., is mulled over a fire.


© Webster 1913.

Mull"er, n. [OE. mullen to pulverize, bruise; cf. Icel. mylja; prob. akin to E. mold soil. See Mold soil, and cf. Mull dirt.]

A stone or thick lump of glass, or kind of pestle, flat at the bottom, used for grinding pigments or drugs, etc., upon a slab of similar material.


© Webster 1913.