The gods have smiled upon me. With the latest XP adjustments, I am now a proud level 4 user. This means I am now a Scribe.

Wow... I have waited so long for this moment... At least three years. I was missing 4 writeups or 5 writeups before the adjustment in the level system, and now it's been given to me gratis.

Talk about anticlimatic.

I've been lately a little aloof from e2. No, it's not that I've become disenchanted with the site in any way. It's just that I want to be very busy with my life and with my Master's, so I turned off the Chatterbox and Other Users nodelets.

It's amazing how much quieter this site is without all the gabber in the chatterbox. I feel a bit more distant from everyone. As if I were living in an island somewhere else and had to communicate by putting messages in bottles instead of being able to chat face-to-face.

I'm even out of practice on how to properly use pipelinks. I can't think of anything clever to pipelink here!

Well, not a bad thing entirely. Renovation. Rebirth. It's the cycle of life.

All that lies ahead of me is that time-honoured ritual and rite of passage on choosing what shall be my first ching. Not a ching power granted to me, but something I have supposedly earned through my participation in the site.

What will it be... what will it be? Hmm....

Addendum: It has been decided. The City of Angels, Mexico. Because although I cannot give eien_meru back the love he has shown me, I can still understand its depth, and I appreciate it sincerely. There scarcely is a greater gift someone can give you than understanding and comprehending exactly what your dreams are like. Thanks, Andy.