This has been a most atypical week.
- Boss agrees to my request to begin working full time
- Angry students turn against hated professor; demand he reviews confusing topic until it is understood by all
- Package arrives from someone, but is held at post office until I can pick it up
- Homework returned by hated professor. Surprisingly, grade does not suck
- Doctor calls; wants to see me tomorrow for post-surgery news
- In order to go to the doctor I must cancel afternoon events, thereby requiring me to be in two places at once all morning
- I must be at work, but I must also track down three professors to turn in assignments; professors do not adhere to their own office hours
- When I return from tracking people down, I find the boss has already left for a meeting I was supposed to go to. Boss is still in parking lot, so I run to catch up. Boss is already leaving parking lot; somehow I manage to run and catch up to the car. This is my first time running since surgery in May.
- After work I must track down remaining professors
- En route to the doctor in the afternoon I eat first fast food since surgery in May.
- Arrive at doctor's office two hours early; must wait three hours in waiting room. Also turns out that doctor didn't really call for me; someone in the appointment department was mistaken. Bill of good health given, told to come back in one year, no charge for today.
- Another package arrives from someone, but is held at apartment office until I can pick it up.
I can't wait to see what happens next week.