Today I found out that on September 10, 2002, I will be going to New York. More specifically, Manhattan. This will be the first time I will be going to New York in my life. I don't realy know all the details about the whole trip, all I know is that a relative asked me if I wanted to go. I said "sure," so he bought the ticket for me. We plan on staying from Tuesday the 10th to Sunday the 15th. We plan on going to the World Trade Center memorial site where the towers fell. We also plan on remember those who lost their life for no apparent reason. We plan on paying our respects to the New York City Police Department (NYPD) officers who lost their lives trying to save others. Also to the New York City Fire Department (NYFD) who also, lost their lives trying to save others. As none of us (my cousin and me) have ever been to New York City, much less New York, we also plan on being tourists, visiting such sites as the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty.

If time permits, we might make it to a Broadway show. I have heard from numerous different sources that several shows on the 11th will be canceled. I guess we won't be going to any shows that day. We do plan on see a show though, so if anyone has any recommendations on a really, really, really, really good show that a couple of people who aren't that interested in theater would like, by all means /msg me.

The thing is though, my cousin, about two weeks ago met a girl who seems to be together with. They seem like quite an item, though its only been a short time. Although he isn't speaking right now of any future between them, and he is treating it like a short fling, it seems to me and a couple other friends of ours, that fit well together. So, if they are still together in about three weeks from now, I might have to let my ticket go to the girl. Being the good guy I am, I probably wouldn't even put up a fight for the ticket, because this girl is HOT! and that would possibly bring us a bit closer. Not that I would pull anything while she and my cousin are still together, but if something were to come between them two, I might be the one to some both of them.