Ahhh man, it's done. Over and done, who knows when I'll be teaching Math again. My kids this year, for my one Math class, were the best bunch of students I've ever had for Math, ever. They are mid-level seventh graders, still working on mastering fractions, decimals, percents, ratio and so on. Most of them are not moving on to Algebra next year, they don't win the school awards for academic excellence, but man, what a nice bunch of kids. I have tears in my eyes as I write this, because I know that someday I may have more academically prepared kids, but I know I'll never have a more kind, generous, fun-loving, respectful and open bunch. Something about that class just clicked, from begining to end. They've gained a lot of knowledge in Math this year, and had a lot of fun. We went to the Exploratorium and they did my scavenger hunt enthusiastically and with good humor. They've learned how to ask a question instead of saying "I don't get it." They've helped each other out in personal areas as well as in class. They were silly as could be, and serious when it was time for serious. They were honest and game to try anything. Today they brought me candy, and a card they'd all signed, and wrote on the board that I was an A+ teacher, with a repeating decimal bar over the plus sign. What more can a teacher ask for? Bye 5th period Math kids. I'll always remember you. All of you. And I miss you already.