Hi! I'm an 18 year old, soon to be college freshman (and does anyone else wonder if it should be freshwoman? --although that's not quite as easy to say...hmph), and here's what lil ole me has to say: Socks and shoes should only be worn when it's cold out. Otherwise you should go barefoot (with a few exceptions, but not many).
Jello is the best no-purpose food.
Being weird is normal, when you think about it....being exceptionally weird is something you have to wonder about. I fit the first, and in a good way, kinda fit the second...hehehehe. 8?þ
Did you know most of what we call human nature is actually human habit?
Happy people RULE!!
Ducks are cool. I have a year-old one named Siggy who is absolutly adorable and kind of thinks he's a mixture of human, dog, and duck.
"Life's a dance you learn as you go." -John Michael Montgomery.
So ROCK on people!!
- user since
- Mon Aug 9 1999 at 10:34:59 (18.1 years ago )
- last seen
- Tue Aug 8 2000 at 03:11:59 (17.1 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 6 - View Sammy's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 90
- mission drive within everything
- I'll let you know when I come up with one
- Singing and playing music, although over the net that's kind of hard to tell
- Just graduated homeschool HS! Now I'm headed to ECU!!
- most recent writeup
- Public schools, private schools, home schools and democracy
- Send private message to Sammy